We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Leaders Toolbelt is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Leaders Toolbelt has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser or by responding to the cookie consent notice that appears when you visit our site. You can get more information on our Cookies Policy here.
Links to Other Websites
The data we collect from you
We collect data or information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Course enrolment: Your name and email address.
- Submitting Questions: Your name, email address, and question.
- Leaders Toolbelt membership (Basic or Plus): Your name, email address, and country.
- Quiz email collection: Email address
- Coming Soon feature: Your name, email address, and country.
Why we collect your personal data
We collect the information mentioned above for the following purposes.
- Course enrolment: To provide you with information on the course in question and the topic in general.
- Submitting Questions: To answer the question or provide guidance on the topic you have submitted to us.
- Leaders Toolbelt membership (Basic or Plus): To provide updates on Leaders Toolbelt topics and services.
- Quiz email collection: To provide updates on Leaders Toolbelt topics and services.
- Coming Soon feature: To let you know when service starts or the resource topic has been updated.
Legal basis for collecting and processing your information
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting KG Butler opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
- Course enrolment: We will ask for your consent first.
- Submitting Questions: We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing a response to your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Leaders Toolbelt membership (Basic or Plus): We will ask for your consent first.
- Quiz email collection: We will ask for your consent first.
- Coming Soon feature: We will ask for your consent first.
Who has access to the data we collect?
We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Website management services
By agreement, these third parties are prohibited from utilizing, sharing, or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
Your right to complain, ask for corrections, delete, and export data
You have the right to control your personal data. To exercise any of these rights, please contact KG Butler at email@example.com or here with your request.
Your right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact KG Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If we sell our business
Should we sell this site or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.